Adam is one of the founding Partners of DWD with 40 years’ experience as a Chartered Surveyor.
Adam is now a consultant who focuses on complex property situations and development solutions. This includes statutory rating and compulsory purchase valuations; access & ransom, rail crossings, resolving restrictive covenants, overhead electricity line relocation and compensation; option, development and overage agreements; development site valuations and site assembly negotiations.
Adam has also appeared as an Expert Witness in the English Upper Tribunal and Hong Kong Lands Tribunal.
- Business Rates
- Compulsory Purchase and Site Assembly
- Acquisition and Disposal
- Affordable Housing Viability
- Advice to developers on site assembly for residential and office schemes
- Market valuations required under option, development & overage agreements
- Assessing restrictive covenants, potential access limitations, third party access value
- Rail crossing air rights compensation and relocation of overhead electricity lines
- Negotiation of development and CPO indemnity agreements
- Management of the CPO process
- Compensation valuation estimates and claim negotiation
- Rating valuations requiring Receipts & Expenditure or Contractors methods of valuation