Qualifying as a Chartered Surveyor in 2016, Tom has been with DWD for over 3 years and advises on a broad range of property matters.
Recently Tom has been involved in a number of Compulsory Purchase compensation claim valuations and negotiations, acting for home owners and business occupiers affected by estate regeneration schemes across London.
Tom is also currently working on a number of client portfolios following the 2017 Business Rates Revaluation and is advising clients on the new Check, Challenge, Appeal system as well as potential rateable value reductions.
- Business Rates
- Compulsory Purchase and Site Assembly
- Lease Advisory
- Business rates advice and liability forecasting
- Business rates appeals and negotiation of assessments of rateable value
- Business rates exemptions and relief.
- Rent review and lease renewal advice and negotiations
- Advice on compulsory purchase and estate regeneration schemes
- Compensation claims for acquiring authorities and claimants